2017 Drive for Daytona Sweepstakes
Every qualifying purchase of a participating Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection®, Shell ROTELLA® T5 Synthetic Blend Technology, or Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty diesel engine oil product or related service gives you a chance to enter to win a VIP trip to the race in Daytona, FL scheduled on 2/18/18. You can enter as many times as you wish between 3/1/17 and 10/31/17. In order to be eligible, you must log in and agree to the Official Rules. See the Official Rules for complete details and methods of entry.
MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® 2017 Drive for Daytona Sweepstakes("Sweepstakes")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® 2017 Drive for Daytona Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States of America (including the District of Columbia) and Canada who are 18 years of age or older as of March 1, 2017 (or the legal age of majority in their state of legal residence) and members of the MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® program at time of entry. Enrollment into the MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® program is free. Employees of Pennzoil-Quaker State Company d/b/a SOPUS Products ("Sponsor") and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and prize suppliers, and those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children including step-relations) and/or those living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related), are ineligible.
The Potential Winner is subject to verification before the Grand Prize, as defined in Section 5, will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. By entering in the Sweepstakes, all entrants (each an "Entrant") and the Grand Prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its authorized representatives, which are final and binding in all matters concerning this Sweepstakes. Entry constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 A.M. Central Time (CT) on March 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CT on October 31, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or misdirected Entries, nor is it obligated to publicly announce the Sweepstakes results.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: All Entrants must be a member of the MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® program (the "Program"). Enrollment during the Sweepstakes Period as a new member in the Program is allowed. To set up a Program account ("Rewards Account"), you must register at www.mymilesmatter.com for residents of US or www.mymilesmatter.ca for residents of Canada. You must use a computer with Internet access to access the website and then you must enter your first name, last name, email address, password, and mailing address as well as other information such as vehicle type which will allow you to receive communications according to your preferences, should you "opt in" to receive Shell ROTELLA® product information. To complete registration for your Rewards Account, you must accept the Terms and Conditions that are posted on www.mymilesmatter.com and www.mymilesmatter.ca, after which registration into the Program is complete. Only the individual named as the authorized account holder of the Rewards Account (the "Member") will accrue reward miles ("Reward Miles") and will be entitled to access Rewards Account information.
Entrants, at their option and discretion, may elect to "opt-in" to receive future marketing and promotional communications from Sponsor. Failing to "opt-out" or "opt-in" or later "opting out" will not affect Entrants’ chances of winning.
Each Member has three ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period (each an "Entry", collectively "Entries"):
a) Enter by redeeming Reward Miles:
You can redeem some or all of your Reward Miles to enter the Sweepstakes. You will receive one Entry into the Sweepstakes for each twenty-five (25) Reward Miles you redeem for an Entry at www.mymilesmatter.com for residents of US or www.mymilesmatter.ca for residents of Canada during the Sweepstakes Period. You must redeem a minimum of twenty-five (25) Reward Miles in one transaction to receive an Entry. Entries will not be provided for increments of less than twenty-five (25) Reward Miles. You may redeem Reward Miles for Entries as often as you wish during the Sweepstakes Period, subject to the number of Reward Miles in your Rewards Account. All online Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period; OR
b) Enter by purchasing Shell ROTELLA® heavy duty diesel engine oil:
Go online to www.mymilesmatter.com or www.mymilesmatter.ca and follow the links and instructions to upload a valid service receipt showing the required qualifying Shell ROTELLA® heavy duty engine oil purchase from a participating installer location OR to enter your MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® Reward Code ("Reward Code"). Reward Codes can be found under the caps of specially marked bottles of Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection®, Shell ROTELLA® T5 Synthetic Blend Technology, or Shell ROTELLA® T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty engine oils or on the service receipt from select participating installers when you purchase a qualifying Shell ROTELLA® heavy duty engine oil change. You may enter the Sweepstakes online as often as you wish during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit of one (1) Entry per qualifying purchase. Reward Codes are available while supplies last; OR
c) Enter without purchase:
USA residents: legibly hand-print in ink on a 3" x 5" card your first name, last name, email address (required), telephone number (optional), mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code and then mail with first class postage affixed to MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA®/md 2017 Drive for Daytona Sweepstakes, Offer #O1380, P.O. Box 809004, Houston, Texas, USA, 77280-9921.
Canadian residents: legibly hand-print in ink on a 3" x 5" card your first and last name, email address (required), telephone number (optional), mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), city, province, postal code and then mail with first class postage affixed to MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA®/md 2017 Drive for Daytona Sweepstakes, Offer #O1380, P.O. Box 26045 Churchill, Mississauga, ON., L5L 5W7.
There is no limit on mail-in Entries, however, only one (1) Entry per postmarked envelope. All mail-in Entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2017 and received by November 10, 2017.
Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, cheating or fraud, through a sweepstakes club or similar entity, or any other unauthorized methods will void all Entrant’s Entries and Entrant will be disqualified. If Sponsor suspects that any Entrant has or appears to have submitted mass Entries, or Entries generated by an automated program, bot, script, robotic, macro or use of any other devices is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Proof of entry submission is not proof of its receipt by Sponsor. Only eligible Entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period or for mail-in Entries, postmarked by October 31, 2017 and received by November 10, 2017 will be eligible for the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online Entrant in the Sweepstakes, the Entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter in the Sweepstakes. Potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All Entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, delayed, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted, garbled or illegible Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any failure to capture Entries, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around November 15, 2017 at or about 1:00 p.m. CT at 6450 Clara Road, Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77041, Sponsor (or its authorized representative) will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, (the "Potential Winner"). The Potential Winner will be contacted via telephone or email address (in Sponsor's discretion), based on the contact information provided on the Entry, in order to notify him/her that he/she has been selected as a Potential Winner and to verify eligibility. The Potential Winner will have five (5) business days to respond to this notification.
5. GRAND PRIZE, ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize to be awarded, ("Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize consists of a trip for the Grand Prize winner and one adult guest to the race in Daytona Beach, FL (the "Race"). The trip includes round trip, coach air transportation for two from a major commercial airport near the Grand Prize winner’s home (chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion) to a major commercial airport near Daytona Beach, FL, departing on or around February 17, 2018 and returning on or around February 19, 2018, two nights lodging at a hotel as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (standard accommodations, double occupancy), transportation to/from airport and hotel as well as to/from hotel and Race, two suite tickets for the Race on February, 18, 2018, a meet-and-greet with a Shell driver (subject to availability), garage and pit row tours for Grand Prize winner and guest, Race merchandise selected by Sponsor, and conventional ear buds for Grand Prize winner and guest. All other costs, including incidentals, are the responsibility of the confirmed Grand Prize winner.
The Potential Winner must be able to travel on the dates set forth by Sponsor or another Potential Winner may be selected. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. If the Grand Prize winner resides within a 100-mile radius of the Race, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in Grand Prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. If the Potential Winner is a Canadian resident, he or she (and his or her guest) must be able to legally enter the United States. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this Grand Prize. If the Potential Winner is a Canadian resident, he or she (and his or her guest) are solely responsible for any out-of-province medical expenses incurred during use and acceptance f the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Sponsor is not responsible if any events are delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. The Grand Prize winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the Grand Prize winner is unable to use due to cancellation of an event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest agree that the Grand Prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Grand Prize winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to the Grand Prize winner and/or his/her guest if either Grand Prize winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Race.
Approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $9,000 USD / $11,841.97 CDN dollars (based on the exchange rates posted at the time these Official Rules were published).
All applicable federal, state, provincial, and local taxes are the Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of the Grand Prize, or portion thereof, is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. The Grand Prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Any depiction of the Grand Prize or any element thereof in promotional and advertising materials in connection with the Sweepstakes is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded.
Canadian Residents only: If a Canadian resident, the Potential Winner must, in addition to all other Sweepstakes requirements, correctly answer, within a limited time period, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question to be declared the Grand Prize winner. Potential Winner may be required to sign, have notarized and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legally permitted), within the time specified by Sponsor before being declared the Grand Prize winner and receiving the Grand Prize. Without limitation, ineligibility or non-compliance will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize in its entirety.
A. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. An Entrant can increase chances of winning by submitting multiple eligible Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
B. All costs, fees and other expenses not specified in these Official Rules are the Grand Prize winner's sole responsibility.
C. Potential Winner may waive the right to receive the Grand Prize; or must be able to accept the Grand Prize as awarded in its entirety or not at all. In the event of noncompliance, or if the Potential Winner cannot be reached at the telephone number or email address on his/her Entry within three (3) business days after the second attempt, the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected by random draw from all remaining eligible Entries until a Grand Prize winner is declared, time permitting. If the Grand Prize is ignored, returned as unclaimed, or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Grand Prize winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for failed attempts to notify the Potential Winner and no responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any correspondence returned as undeliverable or any other problems associated with attempt(s) to notify the Potential Winner.
Any valuation of the Grand Prize stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any Grand Prize awarded to the Grand Prize winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. If a United States resident, the Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Grand Prize will be awarded. A Form 1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize winner for value of Prize $600 or more.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE GRAND PRIZE: On or about November 15, 2017, the Potential Winner will be contacted by the Sponsor or its authorized representative. The Potential Winner will be subject to verification by Sponsor or its authorized representatives, whose decisions are final and binding. In order to be declared the Grand Prize winner, the Potential Winner must meet all eligibility requirements and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. A Potential Winner is not the Grand Prize winner unless and until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete and any necessary documentation has been properly submitted to Sponsor or its authorized representatives.
Potential Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (where legally permitted), within a time period specified by Sponsor before being declared the Grand Prize winner and receiving the Grand Prize. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/INTERNET: SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR IN THE PRINTING OF SWEEPSTAKES COMMUNICATIONS AND/OR COLLATERAL ADVERTISING MATERIALS, ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, PROCESSING OF ENTRIES OR IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR IN ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL MORE PRIZES BE AWARDED THAN ARE STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF, THROUGH PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERROR, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER, MORE PRIZES ARE CLAIMED THAN INTENDED AND/OR SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AWARD THE GRAND PRIZE BY RANDOM DRAWING FROM ALL ELIGIBLE CLAIMANTS FOR THE GRAND PRIZE. ONLY ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE AS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE AWARDED. ADDITIONALLY, SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS RESULTING IN OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONS OR TRANSMISSION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF SWEEPSTAKES MATERIALS, OR FOR TECHNICAL, NETWORK, TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, TELEPHONE OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCOMPATIBILITY, MALFUNCTIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF ANY KIND, OR INACCURATE TRANSMISSIONS OF OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION BY SPONSOR ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, TELEPHONE CONNECTIONS, WIRELESS DEVICE CONNECTIONS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE, HUMAN ERROR, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF. IF FOR ANY REASON THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED, INCLUDING INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, CHEATING, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, TECHNOLOGICAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH CORRUPT, DISRUPT OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, BUT NOT OBLIGATION, TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND ANY AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROCEED IN A MANNER IT DEEMS FAIR REASONABLE AND IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING SELECTION OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO SUCH CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION OR SUSPENSION. SPONSOR FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL IT SUSPECTS, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO BE TAMPERING WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM AND SEEK PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.MYMILESMATTER.COM OR WWW.MYMILESMATTER.CA OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: EACH ENTRANT AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER AGREES, BY ENTERING OR ACCEPTING THE GRAND PRIZE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AGENCIES, (AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES), SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN THE DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURIES, LOSS, COSTS, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH OR DISABILITY, AND PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE GRAND PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES - RELATED ACTIVITY WHETHER HOSTED BY SPONSOR OR A THIRD PARTY OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. INDIVIDUALS COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTY OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE; AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT TO DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND THIS RELEASE. A WAIVER BY SPONSOR OF ANY TERM IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OTHER PROVISION.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant who is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States of America (including the District of Columbia) agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Houston, Texas; and (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 7 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant who is a legal resident of Canada agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and federal laws of Canada, as applicable, and such Entrant shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 7 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and federal laws applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
10. RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC: Notwithstanding Section 9 above, for Entrants residing in the Province of Québec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of the MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® 2017 Drive for Daytona Sweepstakes may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the "Régie"), for a ruling. Submission to the Régie is only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency, between the English-language version and the French-language version of these Sweepstakes Rules, the English version shall prevail and govern.
http://www.shell.us/privacy.html in the United States;
http://www.shell.ca/en_ca/privacy.html in Canada.
12. WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize winner will be posted online before January 15, 2018 at www.mymilesmatter.com and www.mymilesmatter.ca.
13. SPONSOR: SOPUS Products, P.O. Box 4427, Houston, Texas 77210-4427. Canadian Office: Shell Canada Limited 400 – 4th Avenue S.W., Calgary, Alberta T2P 2H5.
All currency conversions as of January 12, 2017.
© 2017 SOPUS Products. All rights reserved.